One of the biggest mistakes on social media for real estate is not responding to messages or even trying to build social connections. One thing I see is that, they try to hope and pray approach with their online marketing efforts.
Overtime you see them only promoting and never talking to people through social media. Don’t get me wrong there are some real estate professionals that respond. Then I’ve talked to a lot people inside of Heart of Texas Realty Company and none of them respond to messages.
You can check out their website down below!
Do they not understand social media networking means actually talking to people on a daily basis? Doesn’t mean sell every time you turn around and learn to be social on social media. Imagine you actually have to talk to people to make your business work inside of social media.
10 tips to be more social media networking
- Choose the platform you’re that’s going be you’re favorite social media network. Personally, I use LinkedIn as my main source of social media and next is Twitter. Even though twitter is on the dying stages of social media.
- Learn to build connections with others on social media and quit always trying to sell your houses in your area. No one really cares about buying a house at this time!
- Build relationships with people and see where the connection goes for your business and maybe you might reach the right person. You could run into an investor that would buy 5-6 homes from a year and ask you to sell it for you.
- Learn to friendly and social able. One of things that drive me crazy, when I ask questions and they give one word responses. You’ll notice outgoing people on social media and real life most of the time.
- You don’t have to answer all your messages at one time. Choose an appreciate time to network on Social media because social media can destroy you’re entire day, if you let it!
- Be the first one to reach out. More often I connect with outreach bloggers that are consistently trying to sell me links from their blog networks. This isn’t the way to network for the sole purpose of trying to make money online.
- Learn to solve problems first through asking questions to your network and maybe they might know someone in the market. This means, they’ll contact you first before asking someone else about real estate services.
- Intrigue people to make them ask what you do. One of the conversation is when someone ask me what I do. I tell them, I help realtors attraction more leads through Google.
- Know what you’re talking about. Meaning don’t talk real estate make it simple for someone that knows nothing about real estate at all. If, you can’t explain it simply you’re not an expert at your niche then yet…
- Finally no selling in the first conversation. We all go through this stage of just wanting to sell your services to people through networking or through post that you create. Maybe think about inspiration first and sell once or twice a month through intriguing someone.
In the end, it’s about building long-term relationships with others in your industry and outside of your industry…
Hope you enjoyed the tips about social media marketing through networking…